CLD Designs, LLC and CLD Designer Jewelry Showcase (collectively, “CLD”) is a unique online jewelry retailer because we afford our buyers the opportunity to have access to all settings, diamonds and gemstones available to us through our manufacturer. Our buyers are given the opportunity to build rings, pendants, bracelets, earrings and more, choosing their settings, their size, their diamonds (including clarity and color choice) and gemstones (including clarity and color choice) where applicable.
CLD DOES NOT STOCK JEWELRY, but rather orders direct from our manufacturer for each order placed. In turn, our manufacturer makes each piece to order, with the exception of a few “set - in stock” items, some of which are listed on CLD Designer Jewelry Showcase’s main website.
Each description in CLD's Main Menu contains information on returns, some of which are those “set” items referenced in the last paragraph, and others are “Special Order Items,” which accounts for approximately 99% of our jewelry that are non-returnable.
We have two more categories listed, and those are 1) Estate Jewelry, which includes both Native American Jewelry and Vintage Jewelry; and 2) Artisan Created Jewelry.
CUSTOM JEWELRY SITE (IFRAME) – CUSTOM JEWELRY
Custom jewelry includes any and all jewelry that has been customized, regardless of how small that customization is. This includes all ring sizing, adding a clasp to chain, adding stones, changing stones, etc.
- While working with the custom gallery, if an item states that it is “In Stock,” and you make a minor change to that item, it will change to “special order” or similar language, and, in turn, will automatically disqualify that item for a return.
- Custom jewelry includes any and all jewelry that has been customized, regardless of how small that customization is. This includes all ring sizing, adding a clasp to chain, adding stones, changing stones, etc.
CLD’S MAIN MENU JEWELRY ITEMS – Those items indicating they are “SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS: NON-RETURNABLE"
- LOOSE DIAMONDS
- LOOSE GEMSTONES & CZ’S
These items, without exception, are NON-RETURNABLE.
CUSTOM JEWELRY SITE (IFRAME) “SET” AND “IN STOCK” JEWELRY: Provided NO alterations are made to items marked “Set” and “In Stock.”
CLD’S MAIN MENU JEWELRY ITEMS – Those items indicating they are returnable in their individual description under RETURNS/EXCHANGE POLICY.
ITEMS CONTAINED IN “ESTATE” JEWELRY, including:
- Vintage Jewelry
- Native American Jewelry
- ARTISAN CREATED JEWELRY
Postage will be at Buyer’s expense, but such items must be received back by CLD no later than seven (7) days after delivery to, and receipt by, Buyer, provided the “Return Instructions” below are followed.
- Notify CLD within three (3) days of your intent to return your item, including order # and reason for return;
- Using your own box, or the box your item was delivered in, enclose all gift boxes, jewelry boxes, brochures, or any other written material enclosed with your delivery, and a copy of your receipt. Wrap your item with foam, bubble wrap or use the same packing materials you received your item in to assure there can be no damage sustained in transit. We will not be able to refund your monies if we receive the item back damaged due to improper packaging.
- Your package must be sent out USPS Priority Mail, UPS second day, or Federal Express 2nd day delivery, insured for the full amount of your purchase price, less shipping.
- Address your package to:
CLD Designs, LLC
Attn: Christine Behrens
5275 N. Ridge Spring Pl.
Tucson, AZ 85749
NOTE: LATE RETURNS - Items received after the 7-day deadline will be assessed a 15% restocking fee to be automatically deducted from your refund.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit (less any restocking fees, if applicable, will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. We will notify you that your refund has been applied.